2015-2016 Kindergarten Students
Parents of students who will be starting kindergarten this fall can begin the 2015-2016 registration process for Utica Community Schools.
The district will be hosting its annual kindergarten open houses at each of its 25 elementary schools on Wednesday, March 18 at 7 p.m.
The open houses will give parents the opportunity to learn about UCS kindergarten programs, meet teachers and building staff and submit registration forms.
Students are eligible for kindergarten if they turn five years old on or before September 1, 2015. However, parents of students who turn five between September 1 and December 1, 2015 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten if they submit a waiver form.
Below is a complete registration packet. Please complete, print and bring to registration at your school:
- Kindergarten Registration Forms (must be completed for all students beginning kindergarten in the 2015-2016 year)
- In addition, parents must also supply:
- An original birth certificate or certified copy, with raised seal, issued by the clerk of the county where your child was born or the health department of the state of birth;
- Your child’s health immunization record; including vision and hearing screenings. Be sure to schedule immunization updates early – these appointments are often limited;
- A Photo I.D. (Driver's license or work photo I.D.)
- Proof of residency, such as property tax bill, closing papers or lease agreement. Please know that we are not able to accept utility bills.
- Transportation Information
The district offers a Schools of Choice program to all Macomb County residents and homeowners in areas of bordering counties serviced by the Macomb County Intermediate School District. For more information on the Schools of Choice options, please call 586.797.1120.
- Tab 0
- Tab 1